MST Development Corporation is a historic partnership between the Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh Nations. Together, our three nations have regained ownership of significant lands within our shared territories. We are full or co-owners of six prime properties in Metro Vancouver, with more than 160 acres of developable land, currently valued at over $5 billion. We established MST Development Corporation to oversee these properties and create growth, opportunity, and well-being for our members and the region:
- Jericho Lands (west) in Vancouver
- Jericho Lands (east) in Vancouver – co-owned with the Canada Lands Company
- Heather Street Lands in Vancouver – co-owned with the Canada Lands Company
- Former Liquor Distribution Branch site on East Broadway in Vancouver – co-owned with Aquilini Investment Group
- Marine Drive Lands in West Vancouver – co-owned with the Canada Lands Company
- Willingdon Lands in Burnaby – co-owned by the Musqueam and Tsleil-Waututh with Aquilini Investment Group
Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh have a long tradition of working together for our people. Our ancestors shared these lands for generations; they contain historic village sites and important cultural heritage areas. This partnership expands our nations’ economic base to generate jobs, economic development, and prosperity for current and future generations within our traditional territories. In fact, MST has already hired community members from our three nations.
We look forward to working with our neighbours and partners, Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal, to plan and develop these lands into sustainable new neighbourhoods that benefit the community and our members.