TWN builds and rents subsidized housing to members. Our Public Works Department plans, develops, and manages these social housing projects on reserve land. Public Works also manages an on-reserve seniors housing program, which helps our elders with:

  • Rent subsidies, or
  • Maintaining or repairing their privately-owned homes

Members can contact the Housing Coordinator to:

  • Apply for subsidized housing 
  • Find out about repairs to their social housing units
  • Seek support for seniors housing
  • Discuss other housing options on the reserve

In addition, Public Works helps TWN Finance staff process mortgage applications for members building or updating a home on the reserve. 

Housing and Facilities Coordinator

Jeff Sisson
(604) 754-7861