TWN builds and rents subsidized housing to members. Our Public Works Department plans, develops, and manages these social housing projects on reserve land. Public Works also manages an on-reserve seniors housing program, which helps our elders with:
- Rent subsidies, or
- Maintaining or repairing their privately-owned homes
Members can contact the Housing Coordinator to:
- Apply for subsidized housing
- Find out about repairs to their social housing units
- Seek support for seniors housing
- Discuss other housing options on the reserve
In addition, Public Works helps TWN Finance staff process mortgage applications for members building or updating a home on the reserve.
Housing Applications for TWN community members are available on the Members Login Portal, or by emailing our Housing and Facilities Coordinator. Members’ housing inquiries, requests, and forms can be sent to email@example.com.
Housing and Facilities Coordinator
(604) 754-7861 (work cell) | (604) 929-3454 ext. 4179 (office)