The Lands Office in the Public Works Department issues the following types of permits on TWN reserve lands:

  • Land use permits
  • Natural resource harvesting permits
  • Development approval permitsĀ 
  • Building permits
  • Archeological permits

Public Works also oversees land-related TWN Laws and Bylaws and civic infrastructure.

For more information or to request a permit, contact us directly at

Close Menu