Please Note- the Takaya Golf Centre is now open
Takaya Golf Centre hours of operations:
COVID-19 Hours: 9am-7pm
Takaya Golf Centre is North Vancouver’s largest range and regularly appears in the top 100 golf ranges in North America, due in no small part to our beautiful setting. Takaya is surrounded by nature and frequented by wild animals passing across the field.
TWN’s Takaya Golf Centre has a clubhouse, pro shop, two-level tee area, driving range with high netting, and parking, on a five-acre site. We have 78 stalls, floodlights for night golfing, targets and yardage signs, and a mini-putt course. Here are some other highlights of our recently renovated, full-service driving range:
- 4 teaching professionals (group and private lessons)
- 78 stalls (58 covered)
- 270-yard range
- Stadium-style lighting
- 2 practice putting and chipping greens (open seasonally)
- 1 practice bunker (open seasonally)
- Lounge with coffee and snack service
- Merchandise (hats, tees, soft spikes, towels and balls)
- Loyalty card bulk buying program
- Happy Hour bonus ball times
Our Economic Development offices are based in the centre too.