Inlailawatash Limited Partnership offers sustainable natural resource management services in five areas:
- Tree & Vegetation Management – Comprehensive tree and vegetation management services in residential, park and urban forestry settings, as well as utility corridors
- Ecosystem Restoration – Strategic land use, bioregional and park management planning, ecosystem restoration, remediation and enhancement, culture and other value mapping, environmental monitoring
- Archaeological & Cultural Services – From heritage resource management projects to research-based investigations and excavation projects, grounded in First Nations cultural values and archaeological science
- GIS, Mapping & Information Management – Geographic Information Systems (GIS) services, technical support, and analysis
- Renewable Resource Services – High quality, cost-efficient, professional forest, fisheries and clean energy development and management, with expertise in coastal fisheries license access and leasing
We bring a holistic approach to our work, believing the health of the environment, wildlife and people are interconnected. Respect for Indigenous and environmental values is our business priority, and we are recognized as SAFE Certified with the BC Forest Safety Council.
Our team of forestry, natural resource and archaeology professionals, certified arborists, and skilled field personnel work with Indigenous and crown governments, private sector organizations, communities and non-governmental organizations.
Inlailawatash won a 2015 BC Aboriginal Business Award for Outstanding Achievement as a community-owned business.